Tuesday, September 25, 2018

What can give you freedom











What does freedom mean to you. Freedom means different to different persons, I asked some people what freedom means to them and the answers were surprising. Everyone is fighting for his or her freedom maybe it is freedom from their boring daily routine, freedom from their stress, freedom from relationships, freedom from their college lectures and other countless things. I loved all the answers but some of them forced me to think, where are we going. So, I decided to discuss only those.

Anjali (45) says: I want freedom from my father and mother in law. They are so much demanding, they never do something on their own, these oldies have irritated me a lot. I can’t handle their needs, they should do their work themselves. God please call them as soon as possible.


This hurts me, this should not be the behavior of any daughter in law. Have you ever said that last line if they were your own parents, you should treat them as your own.


Anmol (21) says: I think there should be a total freedom of drugs, alcohol, cigarette, at least after 18. So that we can enjoy, why do government bans drugs and alcohol, this is the time to enjoy.


Yes, this is the time to get cancer also, due we really need all these to enjoy. I have seen people enjoying without them also.


Jay (32) says: freedom from the dowry system, I’m facing a lot of problems in finding a good family for my sister. All of them demand for high dowry and I don’t have that much, what should I do i'm helpless.


Yes, dowry is still practiced in India, this is disappointing, but this is true that people don’t se talent here in India if they are shown money.


Sneha (20) says: freedom to dress as I like, my family does not allow me to wear shorts, backless top. I want to look hot and sexy so, every boy notices me in a second.


Well, I don’t think it is the only way to look better, and if someone’s parents don’t like that dress why don’t we respect their decision. Is it so compulsory to attract boys with short dresses that this comes in your freedom list?


Riya (27) says: can we enjoy our life, can we roam on the streets without any fear, can we go home safely in nights after our office hours, can we please have the freedom to travel alone in bus or locals without being touched or commented in negative way.


These lines were so touchy, we have become the monsters. Even our own mothers and sisters are afraid of us, is that so difficult to improve ourselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment